1. What have you always loved doing?
Comics, computers, and cartoons.
Teaching, tinkering, and writing.
2. What job-related opportunities are you passionate about?
Interacting with fellow teachers, excellent students, and friends in
Exploring new areas of IT; and
Consulting for companies.
3. What are you really good at?
Teaching and guiding (or so I like to think.)
4. What opportunites do you see for growth and development?
I want to explore the intersections of IT with other fields not typically associated with it: humanities, art, psychology, history, etc.;
Subject areas: data mining, computer vision, Agile development; and
Maybe a PhD, time and family permitting.
5. How can your work environment be improved?
Bigger work tables and bigger computer screens; and
A gym and a shower.
6. What would make your work more meaningful to you?
More receptive students; co-teachers who do research.
7. What contribution would you love to make in your current role?
More research work;
More active career guidance for our students.