Tagged by Chuck so a response is in order.
Well, what don't you know? For the past four years my life has been up on the web for all to see. But as if that wasn't embarrassing enough, here are eight more factoids....
1. I was a breech baby. I came out butt-end first.
2. I ran with a bunch of shoe-shine street kids until I went to school. I even had a shoeshine box.
3. I couldn't read until I was seven years old.
4. When I was eight or nine, I fell head first from the top bunk of a double decker bed. (The night before, we were watching "Battle of Midway." I reckon I must have dreamt I was a fighter pilot and I had to bail out.) I didn't know till my parents woke me.
5. First favorite TV show: "Beep! Beep! The Road Runner."
6. First sci-fi book bought: "Nor Crystal Tears" by Alan Dean Foster.
7. I didn't want to be an engineer. I wanted to be a journalist.
8. All-time favorite rock band: Survivor.