I haven't done memes in a long while. Then I saw this from Jute's blog. What caught my attention was the first line of this questionnaire. So here goes:
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
"...only do small things with great love." --Don't Sweat the Small Stuff... and it's all small stuff, by Richard Carlson.
The complete quote is from Mother Teresa: "We cannot do great things on this earth. We can only do small things with great love."
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can.
3.What is the last thing you watched on TV?
The GMA7 morning program, I'm ashamed to say.
4.Without looking, guess what time it is:
5.Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
6.With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
A passing tricycle. Birds chirping. Rustling of leaves in the wind.
7.When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Ten minutes ago. Gave a lecture, dropped off a friend at a bus station, brought in the laundry.
8.Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
9.What are you wearing?
Ubuntu t-shirt. P150. Email me for orders.
10.Did you dream last night?
11. When did you last laugh?
Big laugh over lunch. Wordplay and light banter with John Clark Naldoza of Ce-GNU-LUG and Bud from the Peace Corps.
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Shelves of books, calendar, and a light switch.
13. Seen anything weird lately?
The Microsoft presentation at Foundation.
14. What do you think of this quiz?
It's a waste of time, but fun. Gives new perspective on things.
15. What is the last film you saw?
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
My own open source project to help the community.
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know.
I had bangs as a kid.
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
The history of the Filipino people.
19. Do you like to dance?
Only with my tango partner. Slow-slow-quick-quick-slow....
is the most dangerous man alive.
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
24. What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
"Well don, my good and faithful servant." I can only hope.
25. 4 people who must also do this meme in THEIR journal:
Sacha, Clair, Marcelle, and JM. But only if they wish to.